September 17, 2020

Purple Circle Logo | Floral | istygraphic

 




Isty with istygraphic back with another graphic design Illustration; Today I will share with you a contemporary logo design in Adobe Illustrator and I have to say that this is slightly more advanced than your average logo design Illustrator. 

There are elements within this modern logo design that require some experience with specific Illustrator tools and knowledge of how the software works. You should know that business/minimalist/company or any kind of custom logo design needs to be a vector file to retain quality at any scale, and this that is why I always use Illustrator for my logo designing/ design ideas. There is no reason why anybody should design a logo in Adobe Photoshop for example, apart from the fact that they don’t know how to use Illustrator, and that is where logo design concepts such as this come into play.



I am a professional graphic designer and furthermore logo designer, graphic designer, and UX/UI designer. Feel Free Look around Thank You:) 

creative works always attract me. Welcome to my personal portfolio blog. Hey this is Isty from istygraphic a professional graphic and UX/UI designer. I love to insert my creativity into design and want to share them with the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GET IN TOUCH


Contact :

istygraphic@gmail.com