September 22, 2020

Education Logo Design for a Contest | istygraphic

 



This is Isty from istygraphic back with another graphic design Illustrator; Today I will share with you a contemporary logo design in AdobeIllustrator and I have to say that this is simple but advanced than your average logo design Illustrator. There are elements within this logo design that require some experience with specific Illustrator tools and knowledge of how the software works. You should know that logo design needs to be a vector file to retain quality at any scale, and this that is why I always use Illustrator for my logo designing. 


How I Creat this

 

 


 I am a professional graphic designer and furthermore logo designer, you can check out m portfolio of work over at dribbble to see some of the many logo designs and graphic design projects I have worked on over the past decade. 

creative works always attract me. Welcome to my personal portfolio blog. Hey this is Isty from istygraphic a professional graphic and UX/UI designer. I love to insert my creativity into design and want to share them with the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GET IN TOUCH


Contact :

istygraphic@gmail.com