September 17, 2020

Cafe Connect Coffee Shop Resturant Vector Logo Concept Presntation | istygraphic

 


Hey ! This is Isty from istygraphic back with another graphic design Illustration; Today I will share with you a logo design concept and presentation in Adobe Illustrator which I designed for a cafe/coffee shop food restaurant and I have to say that this is slightly more advanced than your average logo design Illustration. 

There are logo design elements within this logo design that require some experience with specific Illustrator tools and knowledge of how the software works. You should know that modern business professional or any kind of logo design needs to be a vector file to retain quality at any scale, and this is why I always use Adobe Illustrator for my logo designing. There is no reason why anybody should design a logo in AdobePhotoshop for example, apart from the fact that they don’t know how to use Illustrator, and that is where a unique creative logo design concept template such as this comes into play.




I always prefer logo design to clint as a PDF file. But firs you should use some logo presentation mockups and try to shoe diffrent variation of your logo. Here I just creat a concept of a modern logo design for a coffee shop with a concept of coffee mug and some character for delever some massage of that logo design. always use a related mokup to present your ideo of you logo design, like the picture avobe I use a food/resturant logo mokup to present my food cafe logo to delever real feel about the brand company logodesign.


I am a professional graphic designer and furthermore logo designer, you can check out my portfolio of work over at istygraphic to see some of the many logo design and graphic design projects I have worked on over the past years. Feel free look around thanks :)




creative works always attract me. Welcome to my personal portfolio blog. Hey this is Isty from istygraphic a professional graphic and UX/UI designer. I love to insert my creativity into design and want to share them with the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GET IN TOUCH


Contact :

istygraphic@gmail.com