September 23, 2020

Best Daddy Book Cover Design 2020 | istygraphic

 


Hi! I am Isty from istygraphic back with another graphic design concept; Today I will share with you a concept of book cover design in Adobe Photoshop, It's a design of a Father love for children creative book cover design. There are dad children love relation book cover design elements within this book cover design that require some experience with specific photoshop tools and knowledge of how the software works. I came up with this horror book cover idea and eventually, it comes out very attractive. It has a touch of horror and fiction with color scheme and contrast.



I am a professional graphic designer. You can check out my portfolio of work over at istygraphic to see some of the many book cover design and graphic design projects I have worked on over the past years. Feel free to look around until next time, CHEERS 🍻


creative works always attract me. Welcome to my personal portfolio blog. Hey this is Isty from istygraphic a professional graphic and UX/UI designer. I love to insert my creativity into design and want to share them with the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

GET IN TOUCH


Contact :

istygraphic@gmail.com